Kindness Hall of Fame
Visit the Kindness Hall of Fame. Nominate someone you feel has either consistently delivered acts of kindness over the years or has performed one extraordinary act of kindness. We call it “passing a Sequin of Kindness.”
Submit Your Story!If you would like to contribute your own Sequin of Kindness™ story, please fill out this form.
Aaron’s PresentsAaron's Presents offers unique grants to children. Click here for more information and to view the Sequin of Kindness™ Presents Fund page.
Resources for Teachers
The Sequin of Kindness™ blog is dedicated to those of us who have the powerful responsibility to positively impact the young.
Use this website as a resource in your classroom or organization to gain inspiration, promote ideas, and generate the intrigue necessary to spark a kindness movement throughout your communities.
- RT @mv_magazine: With summer officially here and the weather getting hotter, look to this sumptuous Newburyport backyard to retreat from th… Tweeted 13 hours ago
- RT @VVMF: The three figures also known as Faith, Hope and Charity 🏥❤ are part of the Vietnam Women's Memorial that honor the women who serv… Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @growingwisdom: Senseless. twitter.com/CherylFiandaca… Tweeted 1 day ago
- Animals (18)
- Anti-Bullying (19)
- Classroom Assignments (48)
- Classroom Resources (20)
- Colleges and Universities (323)
- Community Projects (134)
- Elementary Schools (9)
- Extra Credit Assignments (37)
- Global (77)
- High Schools (27)
- homeless children (12)
- Icebreaker Activities (36)
- Kindness Hall of Fame (4)
- Middle Schools (14)
- Preschool (11)
- Sequin Stories (398)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tag Archives: stress relief
I volunteer my time to help at the local yoga teacher training once a month to break down and clean up because the students are very tired from long weekends practicing yoga. I also volunteer my time to run the … Continue reading
A woman I work with has recently faced a number of challenges – changes at work and family and friends with serious illness. I frequently reminder her to “breathe.” Sometimes having something tangible helps to remind us so I searched … Continue reading
UMass Lowell students agree that by passing a sequin, a small act of kindness, goes a long way for a friend. Here are just a few of their stories that were shared at UML’s Health Fair last Tuesday. Click … Continue reading
I warned people in my building of a fire the burned the entire house. ~ Student, UMass Lowell
I’ve returned every cell phone I’ve ever found to its proper owner. Even when people offered me money for it! ~ Student, UMass Lowell