Kindness Hall of Fame
Visit the Kindness Hall of Fame. Nominate someone you feel has either consistently delivered acts of kindness over the years or has performed one extraordinary act of kindness. We call it “passing a Sequin of Kindness.”
Submit Your Story!If you would like to contribute your own Sequin of Kindness™ story, please fill out this form.
Aaron’s PresentsAaron's Presents offers unique grants to children. Click here for more information and to view the Sequin of Kindness™ Presents Fund page.
Resources for Teachers
The Sequin of Kindness™ blog is dedicated to those of us who have the powerful responsibility to positively impact the young.
Use this website as a resource in your classroom or organization to gain inspiration, promote ideas, and generate the intrigue necessary to spark a kindness movement throughout your communities.
- RT @love4theelderly: “Spread love to those who need it.” ~ @jacob_cra #love4theelderly https://t.co/2CtRfPAH2x Tweeted 10 hours ago
- RT @dodo: This cougar got caught in a painful foot trap and he's so anxious – but these heroes are risking their lives to pry him free 💪 ht… Tweeted 23 hours ago
- RT @billprady: Without #NetNeutrality your ISP can: 1. Charge you extra to reach certain websites. 2. Slow down streaming services like… Tweeted 23 hours ago
- Animals (18)
- Anti-Bullying (19)
- Classroom Assignments (48)
- Classroom Resources (20)
- Colleges and Universities (323)
- Community Projects (134)
- Elementary Schools (9)
- Extra Credit Assignments (37)
- Global (77)
- High Schools (27)
- homeless children (12)
- Icebreaker Activities (36)
- Kindness Hall of Fame (4)
- Middle Schools (14)
- Preschool (11)
- Sequin Stories (398)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tag Archives: relaxation
The students at UMass Lowell gladly participated at the Sequin of Kindness booth by sharing acts of kindness during UML’s Stress Relief Day fair. This fair, organized by Tracy Moore, Assistant Director of Health Education & Promotion, is designed to make … Continue reading →