Kindness Hall of Fame
Visit the Kindness Hall of Fame. Nominate someone you feel has either consistently delivered acts of kindness over the years or has performed one extraordinary act of kindness. We call it “passing a Sequin of Kindness.”
Submit Your Story!If you would like to contribute your own Sequin of Kindness™ story, please fill out this form.
Aaron’s PresentsAaron's Presents offers unique grants to children. Click here for more information and to view the Sequin of Kindness™ Presents Fund page.
Resources for Teachers
The Sequin of Kindness™ blog is dedicated to those of us who have the powerful responsibility to positively impact the young.
Use this website as a resource in your classroom or organization to gain inspiration, promote ideas, and generate the intrigue necessary to spark a kindness movement throughout your communities.
- RT @VVMF: The #FathersDay Rose Remembrance has begun. We lay roses for the dads on The Wall, those who never got to become fathers and thos… Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @LCNM99: Several Tweeps have said, and I too want to know, where are the girls? The media has shown where immigrant boys are being house… Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @VVMF: Richard B. Murphy of Norwood, Massachusetts, who fell on this day in 1968. Killed by the same sniper while going to his aid were:… Tweeted 3 days ago
- Animals (18)
- Anti-Bullying (19)
- Classroom Assignments (48)
- Classroom Resources (20)
- Colleges and Universities (323)
- Community Projects (134)
- Elementary Schools (9)
- Extra Credit Assignments (37)
- Global (77)
- High Schools (27)
- homeless children (12)
- Icebreaker Activities (36)
- Kindness Hall of Fame (4)
- Middle Schools (14)
- Preschool (11)
- Sequin Stories (398)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tag Archives: moms
My name is Leah Okimoto, I started an organization based in Andover, MA called Aaron’s Presents in memory of my infant son. It is a unique grants program that invites young children in 8th grade and below to apply for a grant … Continue reading
This year on Mother’s Day I, along with the church I belong to, am walking in the 17th Annual Mother’s Day Walk For Peace in Dorchester MA. The Mother’s Day Walk For Peace began in 1996 for families who lost their … Continue reading
A woman I work with has recently faced a number of challenges – changes at work and family and friends with serious illness. I frequently reminder her to “breathe.” Sometimes having something tangible helps to remind us so I searched … Continue reading
This week one of my co-workers was having a difficult time due to the continuous teasing from some of the workers in the kitchen. My friend is eight months pregnant and usually nothing bothers her, but today was different. There … Continue reading
Actresses and mothers Tiffani Thiessen (“White Collar”) and Elisabeth Röhm (“Law & Order”) today issued a nationwide call for kindness in support of Baby Buggy®, a non-profit organization founded in 2001 dedicated to providing families in need with essential equipment, products, … Continue reading