Kindness Hall of Fame
Visit the Kindness Hall of Fame. Nominate someone you feel has either consistently delivered acts of kindness over the years or has performed one extraordinary act of kindness. We call it “passing a Sequin of Kindness.”
Submit Your Story!If you would like to contribute your own Sequin of Kindness™ story, please fill out this form.
Aaron’s PresentsAaron's Presents offers unique grants to children. Click here for more information and to view the Sequin of Kindness™ Presents Fund page.
Resources for Teachers
The Sequin of Kindness™ blog is dedicated to those of us who have the powerful responsibility to positively impact the young.
Use this website as a resource in your classroom or organization to gain inspiration, promote ideas, and generate the intrigue necessary to spark a kindness movement throughout your communities.
- RT @BruhManInSoCal: On Feb. 28, 2017, Trump signed HJ Resolution 40, a bill that made it easier for people with mental illness to obtain gu… Tweeted 6 hours ago
- RT @ABC: Emma Gonzalez, a student of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, delivers an emotional message at a rally to support gun safety l… Tweeted 6 hours ago
- RT @GiffordsCourage: #Parkland students are leading the way. This is what the #CouragetoFight looks like. twitter.com/NBCNews/status… Tweeted 6 hours ago
- Animals (18)
- Anti-Bullying (19)
- Classroom Assignments (48)
- Classroom Resources (20)
- Colleges and Universities (323)
- Community Projects (134)
- Elementary Schools (9)
- Extra Credit Assignments (37)
- Global (77)
- High Schools (27)
- homeless children (12)
- Icebreaker Activities (36)
- Kindness Hall of Fame (4)
- Middle Schools (14)
- Preschool (11)
- Sequin Stories (398)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tag Archives: kindliving
My act of warming help was towards a dog. My son and I walk to school each day, and often pass a dog and talk to it through the fence. On Tuesday though we noticed it had pushed down a … Continue reading
I read the chapter on “warmth” this morning and it really helped me understand how the giver and receiver are one. When I get a massage or any kind of healing treatment, I have just seen this as me receiving. … Continue reading
This week one of my co-workers was having a difficult time due to the continuous teasing from some of the workers in the kitchen. My friend is eight months pregnant and usually nothing bothers her, but today was different. There … Continue reading
As I was driving to an appointment, I saw a bit of a slowdown ahead and couldn’t figure out why traffic was moving so strangely. It turned out there was a very slow old black lab who was trying to cross … Continue reading
I helped a stranger today when she was afraid she did not have enough money to pay for something at a store we were both at. I offered to pay what she was missing but she came up with the … Continue reading