Kindness Hall of Fame
Visit the Kindness Hall of Fame. Nominate someone you feel has either consistently delivered acts of kindness over the years or has performed one extraordinary act of kindness. We call it “passing a Sequin of Kindness.”
Submit Your Story!If you would like to contribute your own Sequin of Kindness™ story, please fill out this form.
Aaron’s PresentsAaron's Presents offers unique grants to children. Click here for more information and to view the Sequin of Kindness™ Presents Fund page.
Resources for Teachers
The Sequin of Kindness™ blog is dedicated to those of us who have the powerful responsibility to positively impact the young.
Use this website as a resource in your classroom or organization to gain inspiration, promote ideas, and generate the intrigue necessary to spark a kindness movement throughout your communities.
- RT @MMViverito: #8MonthsAfterMaria twitter.com/AJVicens/statu… Tweeted 3 hours ago
- RT @amybisson: Please stop trying to tie teacher worth to student test performance. amybisson.com/2018/05/23/its… #Lowell #education #testing #te… Tweeted 3 hours ago
- RT @bostonfdn: Think getting through college was hard? Now imagine doing it without a home or enough food. | 1 In 10 College Students In M… Tweeted 2 days ago
- Animals (18)
- Anti-Bullying (19)
- Classroom Assignments (48)
- Classroom Resources (20)
- Colleges and Universities (323)
- Community Projects (134)
- Elementary Schools (9)
- Extra Credit Assignments (37)
- Global (77)
- High Schools (27)
- homeless children (12)
- Icebreaker Activities (36)
- Kindness Hall of Fame (4)
- Middle Schools (14)
- Preschool (11)
- Sequin Stories (398)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tag Archives: homeless
My husband and I have invited people to share our home that were either struggling with money or needed a change in their environment. Over the past few years, we took in five people. Some were family and others were people … Continue reading
Anthony Cymerys, known as Joe the Barber, took it upon himself to help the homeless in Hartford, Connecticut by giving free haircuts. Cymerys, an 82 year old man, connects his clippers to a car battery and delivers his barber services … Continue reading
My eldest daughter’s friend was kicked out of her house, I offered our home to her; she is now staying with us until she gets her own place. CF – Student, Nashua Community College