Kindness Hall of Fame
Visit the Kindness Hall of Fame. Nominate someone you feel has either consistently delivered acts of kindness over the years or has performed one extraordinary act of kindness. We call it “passing a Sequin of Kindness.”
Submit Your Story!If you would like to contribute your own Sequin of Kindness™ story, please fill out this form.
Aaron’s PresentsAaron's Presents offers unique grants to children. Click here for more information and to view the Sequin of Kindness™ Presents Fund page.
Resources for Teachers
The Sequin of Kindness™ blog is dedicated to those of us who have the powerful responsibility to positively impact the young.
Use this website as a resource in your classroom or organization to gain inspiration, promote ideas, and generate the intrigue necessary to spark a kindness movement throughout your communities.
- RT @nbcsnl: "Everlong" + "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" + "Linus and Lucy" = Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the @foofighters!… Tweeted 7 hours ago
- RT @RoseAnnDeMoro: Administration claims: Hurricane Maria didn’t qualify as a “real catastrophe” Read what Nurses saw in #PuertoRico https… Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @lushindustrial: MA peeps: Our open enrollment for health insurance runs until January 23, but if you want January coverage you need to… Tweeted 2 days ago
- Animals (18)
- Anti-Bullying (19)
- Classroom Assignments (48)
- Classroom Resources (20)
- Colleges and Universities (323)
- Community Projects (134)
- Elementary Schools (9)
- Extra Credit Assignments (37)
- Global (77)
- High Schools (27)
- homeless children (12)
- Icebreaker Activities (36)
- Kindness Hall of Fame (4)
- Middle Schools (14)
- Preschool (11)
- Sequin Stories (398)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tag Archives: fun
The other day I was in the mood to send “snail mail.” Go to the post office, buy a stamp, and send something unexpected to someone! A few months ago I was graced with a beautiful mentor, Ashleigh. She is … Continue reading
My name is Leah Okimoto, I started an organization based in Andover, MA called Aaron’s Presents in memory of my infant son. It is a unique grants program that invites young children in 8th grade and below to apply for a grant … Continue reading
As an act of kindness I have volunteered at Share Outreach in Milford NH. Two Tuesdays a month they have a community dinner and this week we had free range chicken soup. The chickens were donated! I washed dishes after the … Continue reading
My 16 year old daughter and her friend frequent a local family restaurant and have become friends with one particular waiter. On their last visit, this waiter’s section was full, so the girls were seated in another section. “Their” waiter came … Continue reading
The Pink Heals Foundation is a wonderful non-profit organization founded by a young woman shortly after her experience with cancer treatments and recovery. Thank you Lisa! Twitter: @PinkHeals Website Excerpt ~ Pink Heals: For women in their twenties, thirties and … Continue reading