Kindness Hall of Fame
Visit the Kindness Hall of Fame. Nominate someone you feel has either consistently delivered acts of kindness over the years or has performed one extraordinary act of kindness. We call it “passing a Sequin of Kindness.”
Submit Your Story!If you would like to contribute your own Sequin of Kindness™ story, please fill out this form.
Aaron’s PresentsAaron's Presents offers unique grants to children. Click here for more information and to view the Sequin of Kindness™ Presents Fund page.
Resources for Teachers
The Sequin of Kindness™ blog is dedicated to those of us who have the powerful responsibility to positively impact the young.
Use this website as a resource in your classroom or organization to gain inspiration, promote ideas, and generate the intrigue necessary to spark a kindness movement throughout your communities.
- RT @VVMF: The three figures also known as Faith, Hope and Charity 🏥❤ are part of the Vietnam Women's Memorial that honor the women who serv… Tweeted 14 hours ago
- RT @growingwisdom: Senseless. twitter.com/CherylFiandaca… Tweeted 15 hours ago
- RT @NadiaMuradBasee: Yazidis are being denied asylum in Europe including in Germany. Iraq is not safe for Yazidis, those Yazidis seeking as… Tweeted 1 day ago
- Animals (18)
- Anti-Bullying (19)
- Classroom Assignments (48)
- Classroom Resources (20)
- Colleges and Universities (323)
- Community Projects (134)
- Elementary Schools (9)
- Extra Credit Assignments (37)
- Global (77)
- High Schools (27)
- homeless children (12)
- Icebreaker Activities (36)
- Kindness Hall of Fame (4)
- Middle Schools (14)
- Preschool (11)
- Sequin Stories (398)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tag Archives: educator
I went into the healing arts because I really like to help people, especially with their health. This was ingrained in me because of my Dad’s actions. He owned the local pharmacy in the little town I grew up in … Continue reading
A preschool teacher in Queens, NY contacted me to give me an update on how she’s including the Sequin Of Kindness with her 3 year old students. Whenever they do something kind, they get to put a sequin on a … Continue reading
I just wanted to say what a great thing I think this is! My class is a little young (3 yrs old) but we are implementing this in our room too! While they may not completely understand, it’s never too … Continue reading
UMass Lowell, Massachusetts put on a wonderful event Wednesday “Tea for the Soul” and included the Sequin Of Kindness. What a great job everyone did. The students at UML are awesome (and of course kind). Special thanks to Nancy, Tracy … Continue reading