Kindness Hall of Fame
Visit the Kindness Hall of Fame. Nominate someone you feel has either consistently delivered acts of kindness over the years or has performed one extraordinary act of kindness. We call it “passing a Sequin of Kindness.”
Submit Your Story!If you would like to contribute your own Sequin of Kindness™ story, please fill out this form.
Aaron’s PresentsAaron's Presents offers unique grants to children. Click here for more information and to view the Sequin of Kindness™ Presents Fund page.
Resources for Teachers
The Sequin of Kindness™ blog is dedicated to those of us who have the powerful responsibility to positively impact the young.
Use this website as a resource in your classroom or organization to gain inspiration, promote ideas, and generate the intrigue necessary to spark a kindness movement throughout your communities.
- RT @BruhManInSoCal: On Feb. 28, 2017, Trump signed HJ Resolution 40, a bill that made it easier for people with mental illness to obtain gu… Tweeted 6 hours ago
- RT @ABC: Emma Gonzalez, a student of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, delivers an emotional message at a rally to support gun safety l… Tweeted 6 hours ago
- RT @GiffordsCourage: #Parkland students are leading the way. This is what the #CouragetoFight looks like. twitter.com/NBCNews/status… Tweeted 6 hours ago
- Animals (18)
- Anti-Bullying (19)
- Classroom Assignments (48)
- Classroom Resources (20)
- Colleges and Universities (323)
- Community Projects (134)
- Elementary Schools (9)
- Extra Credit Assignments (37)
- Global (77)
- High Schools (27)
- homeless children (12)
- Icebreaker Activities (36)
- Kindness Hall of Fame (4)
- Middle Schools (14)
- Preschool (11)
- Sequin Stories (398)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tag Archives: change
Anthony Cymerys, known as Joe the Barber, took it upon himself to help the homeless in Hartford, Connecticut by giving free haircuts. Cymerys, an 82 year old man, connects his clippers to a car battery and delivers his barber services … Continue reading
The Gentle Barn, being kind again! Read more about their great efforts and kindness to animals. Consider supporting The Gentle Barn, make a donation, follow them on Twitter or give then a “like” on Facebook. Thank you, Gentle Barn, for … Continue reading
After traveling to Kenya as a volunteer in 2006, Rooney Mara made a humanitarian decision to help the children she worked with by founding a charity in 2007, Faces of Kibera. She returned several times; while there, Faces of Kibera and the Uweza … Continue reading
The Pink Heals Foundation is a wonderful non-profit organization founded by a young woman shortly after her experience with cancer treatments and recovery. Thank you Lisa! Twitter: @PinkHeals Website Excerpt ~ Pink Heals: For women in their twenties, thirties and … Continue reading
WHAT AND WHEN: From now until September 4th, Do the KIND Thing is challenging people to go out of their way to make someone feel special – this could be calling a loved one or sending someone a card or email to … Continue reading