Kindness Hall of Fame
Visit the Kindness Hall of Fame. Nominate someone you feel has either consistently delivered acts of kindness over the years or has performed one extraordinary act of kindness. We call it “passing a Sequin of Kindness.”
Submit Your Story!If you would like to contribute your own Sequin of Kindness™ story, please fill out this form.
Aaron’s PresentsAaron's Presents offers unique grants to children. Click here for more information and to view the Sequin of Kindness™ Presents Fund page.
Resources for Teachers
The Sequin of Kindness™ blog is dedicated to those of us who have the powerful responsibility to positively impact the young.
Use this website as a resource in your classroom or organization to gain inspiration, promote ideas, and generate the intrigue necessary to spark a kindness movement throughout your communities.
- RT @AaronsPresents: 8th graders sharing their #passion for #robotics passing the baton to younger kids ready to… instagram.com/p/Bh_vne-DF4T/ Tweeted 3 hours ago
- RT @WomenintheWorld: She was the highest-paid model in the world at the time of her firing for being 'too old.' Now she is making a trium… Tweeted 3 hours ago
- RT @kellierowe: Wow, this picture. This morning 13 truckers lined up along the Detroit Highway under under the overpass to shorten the fall… Tweeted 3 hours ago
- Animals (18)
- Anti-Bullying (19)
- Classroom Assignments (48)
- Classroom Resources (20)
- Colleges and Universities (323)
- Community Projects (134)
- Elementary Schools (9)
- Extra Credit Assignments (37)
- Global (77)
- High Schools (27)
- homeless children (12)
- Icebreaker Activities (36)
- Kindness Hall of Fame (4)
- Middle Schools (14)
- Preschool (11)
- Sequin Stories (398)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tag Archives: born this way foundation
Lady Gaga and her mother, Cynthia Germanotta, founded the Born This Way Foundation in 2011. Their mission is to build a “Braver, Kinder World” by empowering the youth. At one point, Gaga stated she was changing the world one sequin at … Continue reading →