Kindness Hall of Fame
Visit the Kindness Hall of Fame. Nominate someone you feel has either consistently delivered acts of kindness over the years or has performed one extraordinary act of kindness. We call it “passing a Sequin of Kindness.”
Submit Your Story!If you would like to contribute your own Sequin of Kindness™ story, please fill out this form.
Aaron’s PresentsAaron's Presents offers unique grants to children. Click here for more information and to view the Sequin of Kindness™ Presents Fund page.
Resources for Teachers
The Sequin of Kindness™ blog is dedicated to those of us who have the powerful responsibility to positively impact the young.
Use this website as a resource in your classroom or organization to gain inspiration, promote ideas, and generate the intrigue necessary to spark a kindness movement throughout your communities.
- RT @BruhManInSoCal: On Feb. 28, 2017, Trump signed HJ Resolution 40, a bill that made it easier for people with mental illness to obtain gu… Tweeted 6 hours ago
- RT @ABC: Emma Gonzalez, a student of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, delivers an emotional message at a rally to support gun safety l… Tweeted 6 hours ago
- RT @GiffordsCourage: #Parkland students are leading the way. This is what the #CouragetoFight looks like. twitter.com/NBCNews/status… Tweeted 6 hours ago
- Animals (18)
- Anti-Bullying (19)
- Classroom Assignments (48)
- Classroom Resources (20)
- Colleges and Universities (323)
- Community Projects (134)
- Elementary Schools (9)
- Extra Credit Assignments (37)
- Global (77)
- High Schools (27)
- homeless children (12)
- Icebreaker Activities (36)
- Kindness Hall of Fame (4)
- Middle Schools (14)
- Preschool (11)
- Sequin Stories (398)
- Uncategorized (13)
Tag Archives: born this way foundation
Lady Gaga and her mother, Cynthia Germanotta, founded the Born This Way Foundation in 2011. Their mission is to build a “Braver, Kinder World” by empowering the youth. At one point, Gaga stated she was changing the world one sequin at … Continue reading →