Kindness Hall of Fame
Visit the Kindness Hall of Fame. Nominate someone you feel has either consistently delivered acts of kindness over the years or has performed one extraordinary act of kindness. We call it “passing a Sequin of Kindness.”
Submit Your Story!If you would like to contribute your own Sequin of Kindness™ story, please fill out this form.
Aaron’s PresentsAaron's Presents offers unique grants to children. Click here for more information and to view the Sequin of Kindness™ Presents Fund page.
Resources for Teachers
The Sequin of Kindness™ blog is dedicated to those of us who have the powerful responsibility to positively impact the young.
Use this website as a resource in your classroom or organization to gain inspiration, promote ideas, and generate the intrigue necessary to spark a kindness movement throughout your communities.
- RT @CarmenYulinCruz: @DavidBegnaud @TheEllenShow Thank you both for your commitment in making sure our voices are heard. @TheEllenShow Tweeted 4 hours ago
- RT @Bill_Gross: In the "I'm getting old" department.., a kid saw this and said, "oh, you 3D-printed the 'Save' Icon." https://t.co/rwgCpSjf… Tweeted 4 hours ago
- RT @CarmenYulinCruz: @ricky_martin @TheEllenShow @DavidBegnaud Whomever you are thanks you for having such a big heart! https://t.co/GKXbcT… Tweeted 4 hours ago
- Animals (18)
- Anti-Bullying (19)
- Classroom Assignments (48)
- Classroom Resources (20)
- Colleges and Universities (323)
- Community Projects (134)
- Elementary Schools (9)
- Extra Credit Assignments (37)
- Global (77)
- High Schools (27)
- homeless children (12)
- Icebreaker Activities (36)
- Kindness Hall of Fame (4)
- Middle Schools (14)
- Preschool (11)
- Sequin Stories (398)
- Uncategorized (13)
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This past week I was at the pharmacy waiting in line. The older man in front of me was waiting to be cashed out. The pharmacist told him that they did not has his insurance on file and they could … Continue reading
I’d like to thank Andy Smallman for his work which has touched the hearts of 100’s of my students through his 10 week free kindness e-course, and also through the work he continues to do via his website and school. … Continue reading
Julia, a terribly abused pig, gave birth to her piglets shortly after Farm Sanctuary rescued her. Farm Sanctuary is amazing and is always extending tremendous acts of kindness! Excerpt below, full story here on their site. Then, a mere eight hours … Continue reading
This week one of my co-workers was having a difficult time due to the continuous teasing from some of the workers in the kitchen. My friend is eight months pregnant and usually nothing bothers her, but today was different. There … Continue reading
My eldest daughter’s friend was kicked out of her house, I offered our home to her; she is now staying with us until she gets her own place. CF – Student, Nashua Community College