Kindness Hall of Fame
Visit the Kindness Hall of Fame. Nominate someone you feel has either consistently delivered acts of kindness over the years or has performed one extraordinary act of kindness. We call it “passing a Sequin of Kindness.”
Submit Your Story!If you would like to contribute your own Sequin of Kindness™ story, please fill out this form.
Aaron’s PresentsAaron's Presents offers unique grants to children. Click here for more information and to view the Sequin of Kindness™ Presents Fund page.
Resources for Teachers
The Sequin of Kindness™ blog is dedicated to those of us who have the powerful responsibility to positively impact the young.
Use this website as a resource in your classroom or organization to gain inspiration, promote ideas, and generate the intrigue necessary to spark a kindness movement throughout your communities.
- RT @WhitfordBradley: Beautiful. We the people are so much better than our President. We will survive this. twitter.com/craftypanda/st… Tweeted 2 hours ago
- RT @rejectedjokes: How is there not a lemon law for Presidents? Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @Lisa_McRee: 1995 I met @KimEGoldman in the hardest time of her life.So glad 2 see her again & applaud what she is doing 2 support #kids… Tweeted 2 days ago
- Animals (18)
- Anti-Bullying (19)
- Classroom Assignments (48)
- Classroom Resources (20)
- Colleges and Universities (323)
- Community Projects (134)
- Elementary Schools (9)
- Extra Credit Assignments (37)
- Global (77)
- High Schools (27)
- homeless children (12)
- Icebreaker Activities (36)
- Kindness Hall of Fame (4)
- Middle Schools (14)
- Preschool (11)
- Sequin Stories (398)
- Uncategorized (13)
Category Archives: Kindness Hall of Fame
When I hear the name Gene Baur, I immediate think of, kindness to animals. Gene has been inducted into the Kindness Hall of Fame for his years of dedication and kindness towards our farm animal friends. Thank you Gene! Excerpt below provided … Continue reading
For her ongoing, and tireless, gifts “sequins” of kindness to our military here and abroad, The Kindness Hall of Fame award goes to Joan Jett. Joan has supported our troops with her sincere acts of kindness for years by entertaining … Continue reading
I recently heard from my friend, Maura Snow. She casually stated in an email to me that she had donated a kidney to a friend and neighbor. I called her immediately and she filled me in on the details. … Continue reading