Kindness Hall of Fame
Visit the Kindness Hall of Fame. Nominate someone you feel has either consistently delivered acts of kindness over the years or has performed one extraordinary act of kindness. We call it “passing a Sequin of Kindness.”
Submit Your Story!If you would like to contribute your own Sequin of Kindness™ story, please fill out this form.
Aaron’s PresentsAaron's Presents offers unique grants to children. Click here for more information and to view the Sequin of Kindness™ Presents Fund page.
Resources for Teachers
The Sequin of Kindness™ blog is dedicated to those of us who have the powerful responsibility to positively impact the young.
Use this website as a resource in your classroom or organization to gain inspiration, promote ideas, and generate the intrigue necessary to spark a kindness movement throughout your communities.
- RT @CarmenYulinCruz: @DavidBegnaud @TheEllenShow Thank you both for your commitment in making sure our voices are heard. @TheEllenShow Tweeted 4 hours ago
- RT @Bill_Gross: In the "I'm getting old" department.., a kid saw this and said, "oh, you 3D-printed the 'Save' Icon." https://t.co/rwgCpSjf… Tweeted 4 hours ago
- RT @CarmenYulinCruz: @ricky_martin @TheEllenShow @DavidBegnaud Whomever you are thanks you for having such a big heart! https://t.co/GKXbcT… Tweeted 4 hours ago
- Animals (18)
- Anti-Bullying (19)
- Classroom Assignments (48)
- Classroom Resources (20)
- Colleges and Universities (323)
- Community Projects (134)
- Elementary Schools (9)
- Extra Credit Assignments (37)
- Global (77)
- High Schools (27)
- homeless children (12)
- Icebreaker Activities (36)
- Kindness Hall of Fame (4)
- Middle Schools (14)
- Preschool (11)
- Sequin Stories (398)
- Uncategorized (13)
Category Archives: Elementary Schools
This will be the third year that my husband and I participated in a charity event called Extra Life. Extra Life is a 24-hour gaming marathon that raises money for children’s hospitals that are part of the Children’s Miracle Network. … Continue reading
The new KIND site is currently live with Augusts’ KINDING Mission – which is asking people to donate a new or used item of clothing to a local shelter or someone in need. If 7,000 people accept this KINDING Mission … Continue reading
Tanner’s Totes, Inc., a non-profit organization, helps lessen the sadness of long term hospital stays by providing cheer to preteen and teen patients. The totes are filled with fun items to help pass the time and bring a little joy … Continue reading
Five year old Jasiah Rubalcava noticed his friend, Nicholas Carvajal, was choking while eating a snack at West Avenue Elementary school in San Antonio, Texas. When Jasiah saw his best friend’s face turning red, he jumped into action and performed … Continue reading
I helped 5th graders with their homework. ~ Student, UMass Lowell