Kindness Hall of Fame
Visit the Kindness Hall of Fame. Nominate someone you feel has either consistently delivered acts of kindness over the years or has performed one extraordinary act of kindness. We call it “passing a Sequin of Kindness.”
Submit Your Story!If you would like to contribute your own Sequin of Kindness™ story, please fill out this form.
Aaron’s PresentsAaron's Presents offers unique grants to children. Click here for more information and to view the Sequin of Kindness™ Presents Fund page.
Resources for Teachers
The Sequin of Kindness™ blog is dedicated to those of us who have the powerful responsibility to positively impact the young.
Use this website as a resource in your classroom or organization to gain inspiration, promote ideas, and generate the intrigue necessary to spark a kindness movement throughout your communities.
- RT @CarmenYulinCruz: @DavidBegnaud @TheEllenShow Thank you both for your commitment in making sure our voices are heard. @TheEllenShow Tweeted 4 hours ago
- RT @Bill_Gross: In the "I'm getting old" department.., a kid saw this and said, "oh, you 3D-printed the 'Save' Icon." https://t.co/rwgCpSjf… Tweeted 4 hours ago
- RT @CarmenYulinCruz: @ricky_martin @TheEllenShow @DavidBegnaud Whomever you are thanks you for having such a big heart! https://t.co/GKXbcT… Tweeted 4 hours ago
- Animals (18)
- Anti-Bullying (19)
- Classroom Assignments (48)
- Classroom Resources (20)
- Colleges and Universities (323)
- Community Projects (134)
- Elementary Schools (9)
- Extra Credit Assignments (37)
- Global (77)
- High Schools (27)
- homeless children (12)
- Icebreaker Activities (36)
- Kindness Hall of Fame (4)
- Middle Schools (14)
- Preschool (11)
- Sequin Stories (398)
- Uncategorized (13)
Category Archives: Classroom Resources
I went into the healing arts because I really like to help people, especially with their health. This was ingrained in me because of my Dad’s actions. He owned the local pharmacy in the little town I grew up in … Continue reading
Life has been pretty busy lately, I have been taking the time to help a classmate with some homework, lending a hand in the classroom of a different course along with helping some friends move. I’ve also, extended a listening … Continue reading
I work with a variety of adults with developmental disabilities and mental illness. One day however one of my clients came up to me to talk about why he was having such a difficult day. After listening to him explain … Continue reading
The Sequin of Kindness started with an idea of bringing a kindness assignment into one of my classes; from there, the idea grew into a blog, a free resource website for teachers and community leaders and now it’s a local cable … Continue reading
The development of the Sequin of Kindness continues to grow! The Sequin of Kindness started with an idea of bringing a kindness assignment into one of my classes; from there, it has grown into a blog, a free resource website … Continue reading