Made my roomie a good luck sign for her first track meet 🙂
Kindness Hall of Fame
Visit the Kindness Hall of Fame. Nominate someone you feel has either consistently delivered acts of kindness over the years or has performed one extraordinary act of kindness. We call it “passing a Sequin of Kindness.”
Submit Your Story!If you would like to contribute your own Sequin of Kindness™ story, please fill out this form.
Aaron’s PresentsAaron's Presents offers unique grants to children. Click here for more information and to view the Sequin of Kindness™ Presents Fund page.
Resources for Teachers
The Sequin of Kindness™ blog is dedicated to those of us who have the powerful responsibility to positively impact the young.
Use this website as a resource in your classroom or organization to gain inspiration, promote ideas, and generate the intrigue necessary to spark a kindness movement throughout your communities.
- RT @growingwisdom: Best colors of a thunderstorm I think I've ever seen. @JimCantore https://t.co/w9kmlKDcYx Tweeted 20 hours ago
- RT @dog_rates: This is Duddles. He did an attempt. 13/10 someone help him (vid by Georgia Felici) https://t.co/UDT7ZkcTgY Tweeted 20 hours ago
- RT @megancarrier: This dog brings water to umpires in exchange for head pats and is completely satisfied with it https://t.co/AGns54k8vr Tweeted 20 hours ago
- Animals (18)
- Anti-Bullying (19)
- Classroom Assignments (48)
- Classroom Resources (20)
- Colleges and Universities (323)
- Community Projects (134)
- Elementary Schools (9)
- Extra Credit Assignments (37)
- Global (77)
- High Schools (27)
- homeless children (12)
- Icebreaker Activities (36)
- Kindness Hall of Fame (4)
- Middle Schools (14)
- Preschool (11)
- Sequin Stories (398)
- Uncategorized (13)