A friend of mine had to make the difficult decision to put her cat, Gizmo, down as he had cancer and was in a lot of pain. I went to the animal hospital with her to be by her and Gizmo’s side. We spent time at the hospital giving him lots of love while saying goodbye. I was honored to be by my friend’s side during this painful time. I took her home afterwards and she was very thankful for not having to do this alone.
Kindness Hall of Fame
Visit the Kindness Hall of Fame. Nominate someone you feel has either consistently delivered acts of kindness over the years or has performed one extraordinary act of kindness. We call it “passing a Sequin of Kindness.”
Submit Your Story!If you would like to contribute your own Sequin of Kindness™ story, please fill out this form.
Aaron’s PresentsAaron's Presents offers unique grants to children. Click here for more information and to view the Sequin of Kindness™ Presents Fund page.
Resources for Teachers
The Sequin of Kindness™ blog is dedicated to those of us who have the powerful responsibility to positively impact the young.
Use this website as a resource in your classroom or organization to gain inspiration, promote ideas, and generate the intrigue necessary to spark a kindness movement throughout your communities.
- RT @DalaiLama: On a mental level kindness and compassion give rise to lasting joy. They reduce fear. Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @kibilds: Taking a Cornell admissions tour and found this quote in a classroom. Had to add an ask. #alwaysworking #advancement https://t… Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @ZainabSalbi: . @BreneBrown shows us how vulnerability should not be feared. It is the birthplace for love and joy. Here is how I overca… Tweeted 1 day ago
- Animals (18)
- Anti-Bullying (19)
- Classroom Assignments (48)
- Classroom Resources (20)
- Colleges and Universities (323)
- Community Projects (134)
- Elementary Schools (9)
- Extra Credit Assignments (37)
- Global (77)
- High Schools (27)
- homeless children (12)
- Icebreaker Activities (36)
- Kindness Hall of Fame (4)
- Middle Schools (14)
- Preschool (11)
- Sequin Stories (398)
- Uncategorized (13)