I was driving to Boston and stopped at my regular gas station. While the attendant was filling my car with gas he noticed my Hello Kitty day timer and asked if I liked cats. I said yes and he said there is a young cat, probably about 9-10 months, that was dropped off this morning and it had been sitting under a shrub by the side of the road all day. He said maybe I could take it and find a good home for it. I couldn’t let the poor kitty sit there and get hurt so I put him in my car and took him with me. I spent the week looking for a place that would find him a good home. He was so loving and snuggly and sang all the time, so I decided to call him Brahms. I asked all my friends it they would give him a home and finally someone mentioned Kitty Connection in Medford, MA. I called them and asked a lot of questions because I wanted to make sure Brahms would get a nice home. Brahms was adopted 3 days after I gave him to them into a loving home of his own.
Kindness Hall of Fame
Visit the Kindness Hall of Fame. Nominate someone you feel has either consistently delivered acts of kindness over the years or has performed one extraordinary act of kindness. We call it “passing a Sequin of Kindness.”
Submit Your Story!If you would like to contribute your own Sequin of Kindness™ story, please fill out this form.
Aaron’s PresentsAaron's Presents offers unique grants to children. Click here for more information and to view the Sequin of Kindness™ Presents Fund page.
Resources for Teachers
The Sequin of Kindness™ blog is dedicated to those of us who have the powerful responsibility to positively impact the young.
Use this website as a resource in your classroom or organization to gain inspiration, promote ideas, and generate the intrigue necessary to spark a kindness movement throughout your communities.
- RT @nowthisnews: This might just be the best government PSA ever. https://t.co/qimFgLNQQt Tweeted 42 minutes ago
- RT @dodo: These baby orangutans have human moms and dads to take care of them until they can go back to the wild — they even get tucked in… Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @BeschlossDC: John McCain after release from more than five years imprisonment by North Vietnamese, 1973: #USNavy https://t.co/bSjJ8016… Tweeted 2 days ago
- Animals (18)
- Anti-Bullying (19)
- Classroom Assignments (48)
- Classroom Resources (20)
- Colleges and Universities (323)
- Community Projects (134)
- Elementary Schools (9)
- Extra Credit Assignments (37)
- Global (77)
- High Schools (27)
- homeless children (12)
- Icebreaker Activities (36)
- Kindness Hall of Fame (4)
- Middle Schools (14)
- Preschool (11)
- Sequin Stories (398)
- Uncategorized (13)