I volunteered to be in the mascot costume–when I didn’t even go to that school just to help them out.
Kindness Hall of Fame
Visit the Kindness Hall of Fame. Nominate someone you feel has either consistently delivered acts of kindness over the years or has performed one extraordinary act of kindness. We call it “passing a Sequin of Kindness.”
Submit Your Story!If you would like to contribute your own Sequin of Kindness™ story, please fill out this form.
Aaron’s PresentsAaron's Presents offers unique grants to children. Click here for more information and to view the Sequin of Kindness™ Presents Fund page.
Resources for Teachers
The Sequin of Kindness™ blog is dedicated to those of us who have the powerful responsibility to positively impact the young.
Use this website as a resource in your classroom or organization to gain inspiration, promote ideas, and generate the intrigue necessary to spark a kindness movement throughout your communities.
- RT @CNN: "We are the forgotten people": It's been almost six months since Hurricane Maria, and Puerto Ricans are still dying https://t.co/U… Tweeted 21 hours ago
- RT @CarmenYulinCruz: For some telling the truth is an option, to me it is an obligation... twitter.com/tytpolitics/st… Tweeted 23 hours ago
- RT @MohammedAbbasi: All men were once trapped in female bodies... Then their mothers gave birth. #WomensRights #WomensRightsAreHumanRights… Tweeted 23 hours ago
- Animals (18)
- Anti-Bullying (19)
- Classroom Assignments (48)
- Classroom Resources (20)
- Colleges and Universities (323)
- Community Projects (134)
- Elementary Schools (9)
- Extra Credit Assignments (37)
- Global (77)
- High Schools (27)
- homeless children (12)
- Icebreaker Activities (36)
- Kindness Hall of Fame (4)
- Middle Schools (14)
- Preschool (11)
- Sequin Stories (398)
- Uncategorized (13)