Last Wednesday I was at a job fair and as I was walking back through the parking garage a car pulled up and a woman waved. She meant to take my parking space. As she backed up to make room for me, she backed up too quick and slammed into the parking garage wall. I immediately ran over to her car (other people stopped and stared) to make sure her and the golden retriever dog in the back of her car were ok. Everyone was fine and after making sure I left and she got my space.
Kindness Hall of Fame
Visit the Kindness Hall of Fame. Nominate someone you feel has either consistently delivered acts of kindness over the years or has performed one extraordinary act of kindness. We call it “passing a Sequin of Kindness.”
Submit Your Story!If you would like to contribute your own Sequin of Kindness™ story, please fill out this form.
Aaron’s PresentsAaron's Presents offers unique grants to children. Click here for more information and to view the Sequin of Kindness™ Presents Fund page.
Resources for Teachers
The Sequin of Kindness™ blog is dedicated to those of us who have the powerful responsibility to positively impact the young.
Use this website as a resource in your classroom or organization to gain inspiration, promote ideas, and generate the intrigue necessary to spark a kindness movement throughout your communities.
- RT @VVMF: The #FathersDay Rose Remembrance has begun. We lay roses for the dads on The Wall, those who never got to become fathers and thos… Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @LCNM99: Several Tweeps have said, and I too want to know, where are the girls? The media has shown where immigrant boys are being house… Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @VVMF: Richard B. Murphy of Norwood, Massachusetts, who fell on this day in 1968. Killed by the same sniper while going to his aid were:… Tweeted 3 days ago
- Animals (18)
- Anti-Bullying (19)
- Classroom Assignments (48)
- Classroom Resources (20)
- Colleges and Universities (323)
- Community Projects (134)
- Elementary Schools (9)
- Extra Credit Assignments (37)
- Global (77)
- High Schools (27)
- homeless children (12)
- Icebreaker Activities (36)
- Kindness Hall of Fame (4)
- Middle Schools (14)
- Preschool (11)
- Sequin Stories (398)
- Uncategorized (13)