As I was walking down the hall to my apartment a few days ago, I ran into a lady who lives a few doors down from me. I noticed that she seemed a little upset so I asked her if she was ok. She told me that she had recently visted the dentist and had had several of her teeth removed. She told me that she was supposed to be eating soup. When I asked her if she was having any, she said she didn’t have any money to buy the soup. On this particular night, I was so exhausted that my only thought was getting in my bed. However, I decided to drop my things and head to Target to get her the soup. She was was very thankful when I returned with the soup and I was glad to have been able to pass along a sequin.
Kindness Hall of Fame
Visit the Kindness Hall of Fame. Nominate someone you feel has either consistently delivered acts of kindness over the years or has performed one extraordinary act of kindness. We call it “passing a Sequin of Kindness.”
Submit Your Story!If you would like to contribute your own Sequin of Kindness™ story, please fill out this form.
Aaron’s PresentsAaron's Presents offers unique grants to children. Click here for more information and to view the Sequin of Kindness™ Presents Fund page.
Resources for Teachers
The Sequin of Kindness™ blog is dedicated to those of us who have the powerful responsibility to positively impact the young.
Use this website as a resource in your classroom or organization to gain inspiration, promote ideas, and generate the intrigue necessary to spark a kindness movement throughout your communities.
- RT @BosSportsExtra: Gronk locomotive pulling into the end zone. Cookie are you ready? https://t.co/SlXM6GbnAS Tweeted 1 hour ago
- RT @CarmenYulinCruz: To @TheSimpsons thank you for keeping Puerto Rico in your hearts. Big Fan. Love that you always say what you mean no m… Tweeted 3 hours ago
- RT @gofundme: .@theellenshow is fundraising to aid thousands of victims affected by the devastating fires in Northern California. https://t… Tweeted 6 hours ago
- Animals (18)
- Anti-Bullying (19)
- Classroom Assignments (48)
- Classroom Resources (20)
- Colleges and Universities (323)
- Community Projects (134)
- Elementary Schools (9)
- Extra Credit Assignments (37)
- Global (77)
- High Schools (27)
- homeless children (12)
- Icebreaker Activities (36)
- Kindness Hall of Fame (4)
- Middle Schools (14)
- Preschool (11)
- Sequin Stories (398)
- Uncategorized (13)