The other day my Mom and I were talking about the patients she has at the retirement home. She told me that she talked about me to them. She said that they all loved hearing about me. Her patients are always telling her that they wanted to meet me, being that they hear about me all the time. So when she told me that they wanted to see me, I told her that I wanted to go and meet them. So we went to the retirement home, and when I was walking by the rooms I saw the smiles on all of their faces and the happy way they reacted when I spent time with them. My mom told me that some of the patients don’t have families that come and visit them, or even want to have anything to do with them. Visiting the home made me feel like a better person. Seeing their smiles meant something special to me.
Kindness Hall of Fame
Visit the Kindness Hall of Fame. Nominate someone you feel has either consistently delivered acts of kindness over the years or has performed one extraordinary act of kindness. We call it “passing a Sequin of Kindness.”
Submit Your Story!If you would like to contribute your own Sequin of Kindness™ story, please fill out this form.
Aaron’s PresentsAaron's Presents offers unique grants to children. Click here for more information and to view the Sequin of Kindness™ Presents Fund page.
Resources for Teachers
The Sequin of Kindness™ blog is dedicated to those of us who have the powerful responsibility to positively impact the young.
Use this website as a resource in your classroom or organization to gain inspiration, promote ideas, and generate the intrigue necessary to spark a kindness movement throughout your communities.
- RT @growingwisdom: Best colors of a thunderstorm I think I've ever seen. @JimCantore https://t.co/w9kmlKDcYx Tweeted 20 hours ago
- RT @dog_rates: This is Duddles. He did an attempt. 13/10 someone help him (vid by Georgia Felici) https://t.co/UDT7ZkcTgY Tweeted 20 hours ago
- RT @megancarrier: This dog brings water to umpires in exchange for head pats and is completely satisfied with it https://t.co/AGns54k8vr Tweeted 20 hours ago
- Animals (18)
- Anti-Bullying (19)
- Classroom Assignments (48)
- Classroom Resources (20)
- Colleges and Universities (323)
- Community Projects (134)
- Elementary Schools (9)
- Extra Credit Assignments (37)
- Global (77)
- High Schools (27)
- homeless children (12)
- Icebreaker Activities (36)
- Kindness Hall of Fame (4)
- Middle Schools (14)
- Preschool (11)
- Sequin Stories (398)
- Uncategorized (13)