One of my classmates needed some help on his work but the teacher was busy helping another student. I knew how to do it so I decided to go and help him.
Kindness Hall of Fame
Visit the Kindness Hall of Fame. Nominate someone you feel has either consistently delivered acts of kindness over the years or has performed one extraordinary act of kindness. We call it “passing a Sequin of Kindness.”
Submit Your Story!If you would like to contribute your own Sequin of Kindness™ story, please fill out this form.
Aaron’s PresentsAaron's Presents offers unique grants to children. Click here for more information and to view the Sequin of Kindness™ Presents Fund page.
Resources for Teachers
The Sequin of Kindness™ blog is dedicated to those of us who have the powerful responsibility to positively impact the young.
Use this website as a resource in your classroom or organization to gain inspiration, promote ideas, and generate the intrigue necessary to spark a kindness movement throughout your communities.
- RT @VVMF: The three figures also known as Faith, Hope and Charity 🏥❤ are part of the Vietnam Women's Memorial that honor the women who serv… Tweeted 15 hours ago
- RT @growingwisdom: Senseless. twitter.com/CherylFiandaca… Tweeted 15 hours ago
- RT @NadiaMuradBasee: Yazidis are being denied asylum in Europe including in Germany. Iraq is not safe for Yazidis, those Yazidis seeking as… Tweeted 1 day ago
- Animals (18)
- Anti-Bullying (19)
- Classroom Assignments (48)
- Classroom Resources (20)
- Colleges and Universities (323)
- Community Projects (134)
- Elementary Schools (9)
- Extra Credit Assignments (37)
- Global (77)
- High Schools (27)
- homeless children (12)
- Icebreaker Activities (36)
- Kindness Hall of Fame (4)
- Middle Schools (14)
- Preschool (11)
- Sequin Stories (398)
- Uncategorized (13)