Another successful event held at UMass Lowell; this one focusing on physical and emotional fitness held at the CRC. A big “thanks” to Justin, Tracy and Erin for passing sequins of good health to the students. The students, in turn, continue to pass sequins to their friends at the University and within their communities. Read their stories here on the blog or go to Facebook to see photos of this event and the “Tea for the Soul” event. Passing a sequin (a small act of kindness) really makes a difference.
Kindness Hall of Fame
Visit the Kindness Hall of Fame. Nominate someone you feel has either consistently delivered acts of kindness over the years or has performed one extraordinary act of kindness. We call it “passing a Sequin of Kindness.”
Submit Your Story!If you would like to contribute your own Sequin of Kindness™ story, please fill out this form.
Aaron’s PresentsAaron's Presents offers unique grants to children. Click here for more information and to view the Sequin of Kindness™ Presents Fund page.
Resources for Teachers
The Sequin of Kindness™ blog is dedicated to those of us who have the powerful responsibility to positively impact the young.
Use this website as a resource in your classroom or organization to gain inspiration, promote ideas, and generate the intrigue necessary to spark a kindness movement throughout your communities.
- RT @DavidBegnaud: People are understandably furious about the power outage at @ATLairport - but know this: Sunday in Puerto Rico 88 days a… Tweeted 48 minutes ago
- RT @DanaFarber: Today, the Massachusetts National Guard marched to Dana-Farber from Boston’s Seaport District. Along with #holiday cheer, t… Tweeted 52 minutes ago
- RT @TheRaDR: If this doesn’t give you a sense of humbled appreciation for the sheer amount of human labor invested into every object in you… Tweeted 56 minutes ago
- Animals (18)
- Anti-Bullying (19)
- Classroom Assignments (48)
- Classroom Resources (20)
- Colleges and Universities (323)
- Community Projects (134)
- Elementary Schools (9)
- Extra Credit Assignments (37)
- Global (77)
- High Schools (27)
- homeless children (12)
- Icebreaker Activities (36)
- Kindness Hall of Fame (4)
- Middle Schools (14)
- Preschool (11)
- Sequin Stories (398)
- Uncategorized (13)